Servicing your wood burner, multifuel stove and flue
It’s important to have your wood burner or multifuel stove regualrly serviced, we provide a comprehensive safety check and repairs service including:
- Smoke test, checking the integrity of your door seals, chimney and flue.
- Heat bricks, replacing or repairing heat bricks for maximum heating efficiency.
- Rope seals, we check and replace where necessary, important to prevent CO leaks.
- Door glass, we can replace cracked and damaged door glass.
- Fire cement, another important maintenance item to prevent CO leaks.
- Paintwork touch, we can restore the look of your wood burner or multifuel stove with fresh paintwork.